1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The GE Appliances "Win $2,500" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022 ("Sweepstakes Period")
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, except employees of Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc. DBA GE Appliances, its advertising and promotion agencies, and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related). This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are three ways to enter: 1) Complete the GE Appliances Product Registration Card and mail to the address indicated with postage affixed, or 2) Visit the GE Appliances Website at www.geappliances.com/register in order to register your appliance and be automatically entered, or 3) On a plain 3"x 5" piece of paper, hand print your name, complete address, zip code, telephone number, email address and date of birth and mail your entry in a hand-addressed stamped envelope, to: GE Appliances "WIN $2,500" SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 7659, Melville, NY 11775-7659. Mailed entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by the last day of each month or the following day if the last day of the month is on a Sunday or a holiday (from January 31, 2022 through December 31, 2022) and received within five days later, in order to be eligible for each monthly drawing. Mailed entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2022, when the Sweepstakes ends and received by January 7, 2023 to be eligible for the final monthly drawing. Limit of one online entry per person, per appliance registered. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month during the Sweepstakes Period, as indicated above, to be eligible for each monthly drawing. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022, to be eligible for the final monthly drawing. There will be one (1) drawing per month for 12 months. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent monthly drawings, if any. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/on-line service will apply. Mechanically reproduced mailed entries will not be accepted.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Potential Grand Prize Winners (one per month) will be selected in monthly random drawings on or about the 10th day of each following month from among all eligible entries received for the preceding month (from February 10, 2022 through January 10, 2022). Drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for each month. All prizes will be awarded.
5. GRAND PRIZES (12 - 1 winner per month): $2,500, awarded in the form of a check. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed. Limit one (1) Grand Prize to an individual or household. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes on the prize are each winner's sole responsibility. Prize winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize. Allow 4 to 6 weeks from winner verification for delivery of prize.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified initially by phone, if a phone number is provided during entry. The Administrator will make up to two (2) phone calls and will leave one (1) message within a 72-hour period in an attempt to reach the potential Grand Prize winner(s) and inform them to check their email. The Grand Prize winner will simultaneously be contacted via email/mail and will be required to complete and return via email, as specified a Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability and where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If the potential Grand Prize winner does not complete the Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability within the time frame indicated, they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winners' names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected, illegible, postage due or late entries or mail. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to enter or participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted and award prizes in random drawings per month from all eligible online entries received each month prior to cancellation and all other eligible entries received for each month.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delaware; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Delaware.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after January 31, 2022, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by February 28, 2022, to: GE Appliances "WIN $2,500" WINNERS, P.O. Box 7999, Melville, NY 11775-7999.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc. DBA GE Appliances, Louisville, KY. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.